Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card

1) Select Bitcoin Amount

2) Verify email and phone number

3) Provide bitcoin address

4) Add credit card info

5) Add drivers license info.

Debit or Credit Card

Create your account, get verified instantly, and purchase bitcoin today. Cashout of your credit-cards with high purchase limits of $20,000 monthly per customer. We are a fully-licensed merchant payment processor and money transmitter in US and EU.

Bank Wire Transfer

Our partner instantly confirms your bank account, without having to wait for for micro-deposits to get verified. Funds are expected to be processed and available for withdrawal 1 hour after funds are received. Fee is $5 per transfer.

Non-Reloadable Prepaid Card

Prepaid, non-reloadable gift cards such as OneVanillas are accepted. Receipt showing payment is made in cash is required, although ID verification is not required.

WHY CHOOSE US?

LOWER RATES

Buy $5,000 or even $200 in cryptocurrency, the transaction fee for card purchases is a fixed 3.5% merchant rate. Our average transaction is $873, compared to $242 through our competitors.

SAFE & SECURE

With use of multiple cold-storage wallets and hot-wallets, we use fresh single-use addresses to safely transfer cryptocurrency to you, without any network delays. 

SUPPORT 24/7

Our live-chat support is online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our specialized staff has experience in quickly solving transaction, verification and other common issues associated with your purchase.

DECENTRALIZATION

After multiple government regulation attempts, and multiple competitor attempts, bitcoin has retained its dominant market-share in the crypto market. Similar to Gold, Bitcoin is considered a hedge against economic and market crashes. It's considered a safe haven, especially during a time of high inflation or currency devaluation.

INVESTMENTS

Since 2009, Bitcoin price has increased from $0.003 to over $8,000. Bitcoin has a limited supply of 21,000,000 coins and over 87% of it has been mined already. Of the coins mined, under 60% are estimated in circulation, while the remaining 40% are investors are holding onto their coins.

ERC-20 TOKENS

You can purchase mutiple crypto-currencies, especially ERC-20 tokens including Ethereum (ETH), and USD Tether (USDT). USDT is considered a fiat currency that does not fluctuate in price. When investors suspect the crypto market will drop, they move to USDT.

TRUSTPILOT REVIEWS

PAXFUL.COM - POSITIVE FEEDBACK 100%

Good job sir, you have done it well, keep it up.

Very nice to trade with, fastest ever in paxful.

Trusted and reliable thanks.